Welcome to the new, improved Marvel Heroes forums!

Read our opening post and our Quick-Start Guide to get started!

(Click the 'X' at the top right to close this message.)

Storm Build?

Can anyone here share a good storm build with me? Any helpful storm information would be appreciated. Thanks!

edited August 2013

This is the build I'm using:

http://marvelbase.com/builds/generator/storm#vMvqvvvMv22K2K2k2/0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

Attacks Thundering Maelstrom - Maxed. It'll be your bread and butter attack. Allows you to attack while kiting and avoiding damage. Lightning Storm - Maxed. Provides a synergy for TM and is a good aoe dot to lay down before TM. Multiple Lightning Storm won't stack, so don't waste spirit putting down more than one in the same spot. Crashing Hail - Maxed. Defensive debuff that'll help you kill faster. Thundering Bolt - 1 pt. Used for the stun. Helps against Doom shield bots.

Utility Sirocco Rush - 1 pt wonder. Dash move to get you in and out. I'm too lazy to swap my hotkeys around, so I just use Windy Flight in battle to move around. Windy Flight - 1 pt wonder. Travel power. Lets you get to Midtown Manhattan bosses quickly.

Buffs Gusting Tempest - maxed. Very nice to deflect projectile and knock back melee enemies. I find that it helps my survival by a ton. Spirited - maxed. Honestly, you may not need it maxed out since TM builds aren't that spirit intensive, but you'll want a couple points in here. No spirit = no damage Quickening Breeze - maxed. With the nerf to Refreshing Breeze, the health regen doesn't help survival that much. Might as well have a chance at Storm avoiding taking damage in the first place.

Keep Tempest and Breeze on at all times. Basic rotation would be to lay down a Crashing Hail and Lightning Storm. TM around and by the time it ends, your spirit should have regenerated.

Ugh, too lazy to use markdowns to format the text. The build works nicely enough in MM so far for me (level 54). I only die to lag or carelessness (or a surprise Rhino attack).

Level 53 here:

• Maxed chain lightning build (with gear i'm sitting on lvl 39 chain lightning - doing 2400ish dmg)
  • Maxed the two synergies for CL (or as high as i can for now)
  • Max Quickening Breeze (maximising dodge chance)
  • Max Spirited
  • 1 Rush
  • 1 Fly (good for getting around MM to rush to the boss)
  • 1 in Gusting Tempest (honestly just to stop you being mobbed in)
  • Rest in TM

Artifacts i use the Fist of ferrelah? --> the one which has dodge chance and gives u 100% crits for 1.5 seconds if u dodge

and i also use the artifact which gains +78hp when you use an energy attack.

Combine that with a 4% health regen core, +1 energy, +53 spirit. I hardly die unless I lag out.

Most mobs and stuff melt pretty fast. Spirit only really becomes and issue on bosses - just use 2 TM in a row and wait for the spirit to regen again. (my pool is around 440ish)

edited August 2013

You basically have 2 types of builds that people run with.

The TM build (right tree)

or the CL build (left tree)... this is what i'm using, I find that it's just way more destructive than TM.

I have 8,8,15 in the basics - from gear the total is 11,11,21

20,20,20 in the CL,TB,and BL skills totaling 40,23,23 respectively.

1 in flight, srirocco rush,and turbulent winds,and 10 in Refreshing Breeze.

17 in Spirited, 1 in Gusting and Freezing.

Location Portland, ORPosts: 75 Mighty

As of now, it is CL/BL and TM/CH/LS as Gulch has stated.

I'd really like to see someone go nutso with a melee build for her. Would be unique and present a third option for players.

I still think Storm is awesome. Glad I chose her as my first!