The Marvel Heroes 2015 servers are now open with our Trick or Treat Halloween event!
Juggernaut and Wave 4 Villain Preorder Packs are now available!

Categories

Hero Up! - Super Hero Squad Online Discussion!!

Location ClassifiedPosts: 478 Amazing

A new hero/villain idea just popped into my head and I decided to share it.

"NIGHTMARE!"

I'm not really sure how he would be worked into the game since he lives in the dream realm, but I see that he was in an episode of the Super Hero Squad Show, so it might be possible. (He would also match the Halloween theme!)

Location CaliforniaPosts: 40 Mighty

Nightmare would be cool. I really wish we would get man thing as well

True BelieverLocation KnowherePosts: 5,291 Cosmic
edited October 2013

A New Hero has arrived! Frankenstein aka Frankenstein's Monster aka Adam!

600 Gold. And his Badge is available as well. Very cool! :D

@DarkBeast said:

A New Hero has arrived! Frankenstein aka Frankenstein's Monster aka Adam!

600 Gold. And his Badge is available as well. Very cool! :D

@DarkBeast said: Coming Soon.... DRACULA!!

Halloween never fails to bring some awesome new content to SHSO!

@Archingmarvel said: Halloween never fails to bring some awesome new content to SHSO!

Indeed. Hopefully one day Marvel Heroes will be just as awesome sauce.

edited October 2013

SHSO posted their latest Feedback Friday on the website.

This stood out for me. Sounds like Impossible Man is on the way for Christmas!

Do you guys have any special plan for the game when Christmas comes yet?

You could say our plans are… impossible

@DarkBeast said: SHSO posted their latest Feedback Friday on the website.

This stood out for me. Sounds like Impossible Man is on the way for Christmas!

You could say our plans are… impossible

Oh, yeah. I didn't catch that.

Good eye!

edited October 2013

Everyone better have their garlic and wooden stakes at the ready!

Well, I can get him by Thanksgiving.

Hopefully he will be the coolest thing to be released by then.

Desparatly need your help guys. I bought gold for 9.99£ in the shop and paid on paypal, had the email from paypal saying money had left the account and SHSO page said you purchase is complete. Please click 'Play here' to collect your gold. i clicked on it but the gold isnt in my account and i cant find it, have asked for help on the game by submitting a ticket but no reply yet. has this happened to anyone else or anyone know what i can do to get my gold or my money back?

Please help!!

Askani'sonLocation Philadelphia, PAPosts: 1,347 Fantastic

I have the worst luck getting the characters from the boxes. Even when subscribed I come up goose eggs with each try.

Bad enough with people who donate a huge number of fractals in the last 10 seconds of the time limit to get Spider-Man Noir.

Big update with Squad today:

https://www.heroup.com/2013/11/s-h-i-e-l-d-agent-report-112113/

Craftable Destroyer? Sure! Craftable Mini Fin Fang Foom! Okay!

I now realize that some crafting materials are way more common than others. I can't seem to find any of the Destroyer materials from just collecting in hubs. I think I may have got some of them from the wheel.

Gonna check missions to see if they are a more reliable source of Destroyer mats.

There's also a gift for Squad players!

https://www.heroup.com/2013/11/thank-you/

For your patience during our stability issues a few weeks back. We have a thank you gift for you, a new sidekick – Moon Bat! Just redeem the code: “MOONBAT“

Is there a ranking of the best heroes in the game? I remember back when it was Giant Man, but there's been a lot released since then.

I Maxed Deadpool to 20, but I hate his basic combo so it was a chore. Currently I have Avengers Hawkeye at level 15 and he's good as long as nobody interrupts your combo.

Oh my, a SHS topic! I did well coming to this subforum : )

@AresCage, I have noticed that Deadpool is best doing the first two hits in the combo - so Deadpool dances around swinging those lil knives he has there - for fast almost 30 damage each time.

After the 7 day free code, I can say that Ultimate Thor and Nick Fury (Jr) are awesome - specially enjoy all the lil tricks Nick Fury has.

For the people who want to craft Destroyer: Vibranium Ore is obtained in Crisis Missions, getting Adamantium most likely - got 1 in Modok Madness. Still on high need of Flame and Vishanti parts : ( Where there are even Flames? I miss that daily Surtur and Ymir daily mission now.

And also they should really change those challenges requiring characters. I am lv420 though stuck in the Hulk challenge, still on need of She Hulk, Red Hulk and Gladiator Hulk (seriously?) - specially frustrating that repeating with the same character or Red She Hulk doesn't count.

edited November 2013

I don't know of any "ranking of best heroes in the game", but you could look in the Daily Bugle zone at Nick Fury's survival mission leaderboard. There are top scores of heroes playing that mode with a filter for individual heroes.

Looking at the leaderboards will give you a pretty good idea who's effective at surviving. For example, I can see White Phoenix tops the solo Crisis Monster Smash mission with a score of 80500, but poor Deadpool's top score is only 36500. Aw.

@AresCage said: Is there a ranking of the best heroes in the game? I remember back when it was Giant Man, but there's been a lot released since then.

I Maxed Deadpool to 20, but I hate his basic combo so it was a chore. Currently I have Avengers Hawkeye at level 15 and he's good as long as nobody interrupts your combo.

@Raumi said:

For the people who want to craft Destroyer: Vibranium Ore is obtained in Crisis Missions, getting Adamantium most likely - got 1 in Modok Madness. Still on high need of Flame and Vishanti parts : ( Where there are even Flames? I miss that daily Surtur and Ymir daily mission now.

Hey, what's up!

Thanks for letting me know how to find Vibranium Ore, I was having trouble with that.

Lucky for you I know how to find the smallest flame part.

I've found the smallest flame part (cannot remember the name at the moment) after finishing Mayhem Missions, which is the mission in which you find a boss in any zone and do battle with him/her. I'm not sure if you need Adamantium to get them, but either way it may take a few battles before you get any.

Also, I had the most luck finding Vishanti Wisps in Villainville.

Hope this helps!

Good to see this topic going again.

Here's some tidbits:

1. I got flames from most of the Asgard missions(Enchantress, Sultr/Ymir, Loki).

2. I've used Avenging Wolverine recently and realized he can tank pretty much anything with his Factor X. I used the leaderboard tip to figure that out.

3. I just gave up on the hero/villain boxes. Even with agent status I got nothing. Good luck to those who still try, but I'm not wasting gold just to get a growth potion lol.

4. Here's a list I found of people's crafting element finds:

All Zones: Diamond Dust, Astral Shards, Adamantium Fragments, Pym Particles Asgard: Uru Dust, Dark Energy Motes Baxter Plaza: Psychic Residue, Unstable Matter Daily Bugle: Symbiote Drops, Mutagen Solution. Villainville: Mechanical Bolts, Vishanti Thread

Mayhem Missions: Dr. Octopus - Mechanical Part, Antimetal, Shadows, Unstable molecules, Dark Energy Motes Green Goblin - Diamond Dust, Antimetal, Mutagen solution, Mechanical parts,Dark Energy Motes. Venom - Mechanical Part, Mutagen Solution, Antimetal.

Abomination - Mechanical Part, Antimetal, Gamma Spark, Mutagen solution, Psychic Liquid. Dr. Doom - Cosmic Energy, Unstable Matter, Vishanti wisp, Antimetal. MODOK - Mutagen Solution, Antimetal, Gamma Spark, Unstable Matter, Psychic Liquid.

Enchantress - Snowflake, Astral Shard, Elemental Sparks, Cosmic energy. Loki (Avengers) - Snowflake, Cosmic Energy, psychic liquid, Dark Energy Motes. Loki (Classic) - Snowflake, Uru Coins, Elemental Sparks, Cosmic energy, Antimetal.

Annihilus - Shadows, Cosmic Energy, Mutagen solution, unstable molecules, Antimetal Mole Man - Diamond Dust, Mutagen Solution, Antimetal Super Skrull - Psychic Liquid, Elemental Sparks, Shadow, Dark Energy motes, Antimetal, Cosmic Energy

Missions:

A Thousand Apples a day - Elemental Flames, Ice Crystals Abomination Obliteration - Omnium Ingot, Psychic Solution All for Jugger-Naught - Omnium Ingot, Negative sparks, Vishanti Thread Attack Of The Iron - Mechanical Parts, Mechanical Frames, Mutagen Mists Bombs Away - Omnium Ingot Breezy Riders - Mechanical Frames Claw And Disorder - Mechanical Frames, Mutagen Canister Creatures Of The Night: Negative Sparks, Vishanti Thread, Omnium Ingot, Psychic Solution Creatures Of The Night Crisis: Vishanti Thread Dormammu Mia! - Elemental Flames Extremis Measures - Omnium Ingot, Negative Spark, Unstable Atoms Flat broke and rusted - Mecanical Frame, Adamantium Blocks Flame On (And On And On And On) - Omnium Ingot Freezer Burn: Ice Crystal, Dark Energy Balls, Elemental Flames Hail to the Kingpin?! - Omnium Ingot, Mechanical Frames, rough diamonds He's Baack - Cosmic Charge, Dark Energy Balls Hit the Bullseye (Please) - Negative Sparks Home invasion: Mechanical frames, Mutagen Canister Lizard-Ous To Your Health: Mutagen Mist, Omnium ingot Loki?: Dark Energy Balls, Ice Crystals Magneteors: Cosmic Charge MODOK Madness: Gamma Burst MODOK Madness Crisis: Gamma Burst, Psychic Solution Modok mo problems - Omnium Ingot Monster Smash!: Astral Crystals, Dark Energy Balls, Omnium Ingot, Vishanti Thread Ock It To Me: Unstable Atoms Onslaught Onslaught - Psychic Solution Repellant Bugs: Negative Sparks Seeking Sneaky Mystique: Unstable Atoms Send In The Clone-Bots Cosmic Energy Skull and Void! - Cosmic Charge Strike Of The Spider-Foes! - Mechanical Frames, Mutagen Mist Super Sized and Magnitized - Omnium Ingot Symbi-Oh-No - Symbiote Extract, Omnium Ingot The Gods of Thunder? - Ice Crystals, Elemental Flame, Uru Plates, Uru Ingots Time To Take A.I.M.!: Astral Crystal, Gamma Burst. Time To Take A.I.M.! Crisis: Vibranium Ore, U Turned: Out the Lights Omnium Ingot Un-Secret Invasion: Omnium Ingot, Cosmic Charge, Elemental Flames Unstoppa-Skrull : Gamma Burst, Omnium Ingot, Unstable Atoms, Unstable Matter Very Bad Breath: Omnium Ingot We Run in Peace: Omnium Ingot Wen-Di-Go Away!: Vishanti Thread, Omnium Ingot, Psychic Solution Wen-Di-Go Away! CRISIS: Vishanti Thread Whack-A-Mole Man: Omnium Ingot, Mechanical Frames

You should give credit to the source of your crafting list. Just sayin'.